- 29-Mar-2017 to 28-Apr-2017 (EST)
- PI-Behavioral Health Services and Policy
- New York City, NY, USA
- $52,298.00 to $55,977.00 Plus $2,036.00 Location Pay
- Full Time
Full Benefits According to Percentage of Full-Time
This position provides learning management system (LMS) administration and support, intranet web administration and support, and LMS training for employees and managers. This role creates & maintains a learning system architecture within the Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) platform that enables a highly distributed extending enterprise with substantial self-service capability. The role is both technical and strategic. The role requires hands-on work with the LMS, and also requires the ability to problem-solve challenges and leverage existing platform features to maximize usability and streamline the user experience. Responsibilities include:
- Under the direction of the Center Administrator, oversee the structure and function of the LMS to achieve maximum business impact while maximizing usability for end learners.
- Create custom pages using HTML and CSOD tools to improve learner navigation
- Establish a system of standard reports & dashboards that are accurate, timely and enable managers to quickly determine training effectiveness in their teams.
- Provide support to help desk for more challenging problems including researching, logging and resolving issues/problems, unexpected results or process flaws
- Lead troubleshooting for the CSOD platform - investigate and identify issues, design solutions and manage cases with internal teams and external vendors
- As needed, participate in LMS administration including, but not limited to, creating, assigning and managing roles/permissions for LMS users; creating curricula; creating marketing emails; assigning training; uploading new users; uploading content; creating evaluations; and managing certificates.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in LMS technology and processes with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Maintain and operate various technologies used in the delivery of instructional and/or interactive programs and courses, including AdobeConnect, DNN/ HTML, etc.
- Must be a qualified or experienced LMS administrator; applicants with Cornerstone OnDemand platform experience strongly preferred.
- At least four years of overall work experience required with at least 3 - 5 years relevant LMS technology experience
- BA or BS preferred in instructional technology, instructional design, information technology, computer science or related areas
- Demonstrated experience with web design and development tools
- Solid analytic skills, excellent oral and written communication skills ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, and ability to work within a team-based environment.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.
Depending on the physical work location and/or job duties, the successful candidate may be required to be screened through the NY State Justice Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs and/or screening through the New York State Central Child Abuse Register prior to assuming any duties that will involve contact with patients and/or children.
Applications will only be accepted through website at: http://corporate.rfmh.org then click on Employment Opportunities. Applications will be accepted only during the posting dates as listed at the top of the job announcement. Contact information: email@example.com