- 25-Jan-2017 to 28-Apr-2017 (EST)
- PI-Behavioral Health Services and Policy
- New York City, NY, USA
- $39,716.00 Plus $3,026.00 Location Pay
- Full Time
Full Benefits According to Percentage of Full Time
As a Technical Customer Support Specialist you will be responsible for technical support for The Center for Practice Innovations (CPI)'s Learning Management System (LMS) and other technology both internally to the CPI team, as well as, externally to the CPI customer base.
The CPI works with state agencies, local government agencies, and over 1,000 provider agencies across NY State. Its mission is to promote the widespread availability of evidence-based practices to improve behavioral healthcare services and promote recovery oriented outcomes for consumers and families. To help promote training in evidence-based practices, the Center uses an LMS, which is a web-based e-learning platform used to administer, document, track and report training.
Specific duties include:
- Respond rapidly to customer technical support issues via email and telephone
- Manage LMS tasks (e.g., creating and updating training curricula, creating training events, updating attendance, creating system users)
- Provide instruction to internal and external customers around running reports in the LMS
- Provide general computer and PC support on a "as need basis"
- Troubleshoot and develop technical solutions to software and setup errors, and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge/technical access to appropriate internal resources
- Other tasks as needed
Incumbent must be extremely personable and possess excellent technical knowledge and communication skills. Must provide excellent customer service, exhibit strong follow through, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and end-users.
Incumbent with proficiency with current Cornerstone OnDemand (or LMS) /and experience HTML preferred.
Bachelor's degree and experience preferred; must have at least one year of experience in technical customer support; applicants MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; requires demonstrated strong written and verbal communications skills.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.
Depending on the physical work location and/or job duties, the successful candidate may be required to be screened through the NY State Justice Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs and/or screening through the New York State Central Child Abuse Register prior to assuming any duties that will involve contact with patients and/or children.
Applications will only be accepted through website at: http://corporate.rfmh.org then click on Employment Opportunities. Applications will be accepted only during the posting dates as listed at the top of the job announcement. Contact information: email@example.com